Friday, June 24, 2011

Six Weeks in Fes: Day 10

Its really hard to journal when its over 100 degrees out, so these will probably just a few sentences from now on. Finally had a real traditional couscous meal for lunch today (with chicken). It was delicious. Family tried to get me to drink raw goats milk. Didn't want to, but I took a sip just to be courteous. I hate goats milk. (A little off topic, but goat cheese never EVER belongs on pizza. EVER)

After class today I hung out with some people from DePaul for a while. Never realized how good my housing location is. Two of them, Victoria and Katie, like a twenty minute walk down into the souq (market). I'm less than two blocks from both the main entrance to the market and to the Bat-Ha taxi stop.

Going to a pool @ a hotel by ALIF tomorrow with both the CePaul group and Angie, Ameena, and Katie. Going to feel great to both swim for hours and get rid of the terrible farmers tan I have right now.

Had something else to say here. Forgot it.

No comments:

Post a Comment